Joining the COC
To Gain Membership into the Mississippi COC:
- Print out and submit a copy of this document to the COC Sec/Treas at the upcoming COC meeting.
- A presentation of your club to the COC members which should include at a minimum:
- Your club colors.
- A rendering or drawing of your patch.
- Some basic information about your club, for instance:
- What sets you apart from the other member clubs in the COC?
- Are you in other states?
- Have you built relationships with other clubs in your area?
- Why do you want to form a club?
- Whether you are seeking admittance as an RC / MA / MM / MC / Other
- Your club officers.
- Other information as requested.
- Once your presentation is made, it will be 6 months (on your 3rd COC meeting) before a determination is
made by the COC on whether to accept or deny your entrance into the Mississippi COC. During those 6
months it is highly recommended that you ride as much as possible to meet the other clubs in your area.
To Maintain Active Mississippi COC Membership:
- Current on your COC Dues.
- Attendance to Quarterly COC Meetings.
For any problems or concerns regarding the COC Website, please contact: Armed Forces MC - Gas Man.